|“||Objective-based introduction initialized. Welcome to: Onboarding.||„|
The Onboarding tutorial teaches basic game mechanics at the start of the game. After the engineer exits their drop-pod, they are asked by ADA to complete a series of objectives. In a multiplayer game, tutorial messages are shared. Only the host is required to complete the tutorial.
Objectives[modifier | modifier le wikicode]
All the objectives are listed below in order
- Dismantile the drop-pod with the Construction Tool.
- Equip the Xeno-Zapper.
- Use the Resource Scanner to find Iron Ore.
- Build The HUB.
- Upgrade The HUB to unlock the Personal Storage Box and your first Biomass Burner among other things.
- Upgrade The HUB to level 2 to unlock the Constructor, Biomass, and several other crafting components.
- Upgrade The HUB to level 3 to unlock Conveyor Belts, Walls and more.
- Upgrade The HUB to level 4 to unlock Storage Container, Miner, and additional inventory slots. You will also receive an additional Biomass Burner
- Finish The HUB and get access to the M.A.M. and the Dropship. You will also be able to build the Space Elevator after finishing this objective.